Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm Back!

Greetings! Well the last post was at the start of tax season and it's now July 2nd. Needless to say, I was too busy during tax season to post anything. I have many things to report. Patti and I have scheduled a number of concerts. We already attended the Martina McBride concert and the Brad Paisley concert. I'll comment on those in a later post. We'll vacation in Newport, RI for a week and then we will be attending the following summer concerts: Kenny G, Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffett. In the fall we be attending Phil Vassar and Lonestar.

In other news, I'll be returning the Bentley College in the fall to attend the Graduate Certificate in Taxation program. It's a four course program with the option of continuing on for 6 courses and obtaining a Masters in Taxation.

In May I purchased a Nikon S50 Coolpix digital camera. I have been spending a great deal of time testing it out and preparing a section in my web site demonstrating the functionality. I hope to have the website section up soon and I'll be posting a review on this blog.

In the interim, I got a look at the iPhone. My comments about it are the next post...

No comments: